What it is
The Collegiate Coworking Scholarship program allows two students from the Greater Peoria area to use The Nest Coworking as full-time members for one semester.
Any student attending Bradley University or Illinois Central College that wants to be involved in the Greater Peoria entrepreneurial community.
How to apply
- Read the directions below.
- Make a short YouTube video.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a YouTube video
Create a short YouTube video answering these questions:
- What school are you attending? What are you studying?
- How did you hear about the Nest?
- Tell us about yourself – what drives you? What are your goals?
- How would a cool coworking community help you? Why are you interested in coworking?
- How often would you use the coworking space?
- How would you contribute to our coworking community?
Be creative! There’s no length requirement or style preference. We just want to get a feel for who you are and why you would be a great Nest member.
Send an email
Using your student email account, send an email to email@example.com with your full name, which college you attend, and a link to your YouTube video.
Deadline: April 6, 2018
Recipients will be chosen by April 9.