Innovation & Startups
Consider attending CoStarters…
What you will learn:
- Identify and define real problems to solve
- Deeply understand who your customers are
- What products, services or experiences you can create for them
- How to start a viable new business
How to apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet.
If the line is busy, please call (309) 495-5910.
What is CO.STARTERS?
CO.STARTERS is a program that helps new business owners build a community around local businesses. It is a nine-week program equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships, and tools needed to turn business ideas into action.
Who’s It For?
- Auto & Truck Services Centers
- Convenience stores & Franchises
- Dry cleaners, Hair salons & Spas
- Farmers Markets & Restaurants
- Internet, Web development & Technology businesses
- Small Manufacturing & Professional Services
(e.g., Accounting & Tax preparation business, etc.)
- Small wholesalers and many others…
- Identifying assumptions about why and how your businesses will work
- Talk to customers to discover problems they need you to solve
- Rapidly uncover flaws in your concepts and processes
- Learn and uncover viable business models
$300 per participant
- One-on-one innovation consulting
- Customer and behavioral insights analysis
- 6 month scholarship for co-working space
- Talent development assistance
- Business location and expansion assistance
- Incentives and credits (e.g. Opportunity zones, etc.)